The delicious smoky smell of grilled BBQ is always a welcoming goodness to family and friends sharing a meal in the outdoor kitchen. Your outdoor kitchen grill must be extremely durable so you can use it for many years. After all, sentimental value is often an important aspect of an item in your home. But more than that, a long-lasting and strong grill allows you to save money on buying a new one every time a low quality and cheap outdoor grill breaks down. This post opens the door for you to learn about the different types of outdoor kitchen grills, so you can have an informative buying decision.
Quick buying guide
Here are the different types of outdoor kitchen grills.
- Charcoal grills – this kind of outdoor grill gives off a smokey natural smell of BBQ that is hard to imitate using other grills like gas or electric grills. However, the great taste of meat requires a sacrifice. Charcoal grills takes time to prepare and setup. And there is no temperature control. But you are left with a traditional grill experience and smokey, tasty meat.
- Gas grills – this type of outdoor kitchen grill is easy to use and clean, and it only takes seconds to ignite. You can control the temperature of this kind of grill, and gas grills are available as propane grills and natural gas grills.
- Electric grills – this kind of grill uses electricity to work. This type of outdoor kitchen grill is perfect for you if you do not want the hassle of setting up a charcoal grill or use gas. Convenience is the main feature of the electric grills, but using this kind of grill deprives you of a smokey BBQ smell and taste.
Top 5 Outdoor Kitchen Grills
PK Grills PK360 Outdoor Charcoal Grill and Smoker Combination
The PK Grills PK360 Outdoor Charcoal Grill and Smoker Combinations is the perfect outdoor grill for your whole family. It is the best in quality, and it offers a 10-year warranty. This product is usually handed down to the next generation because it simply does not get damaged easily. It went through rigorous aluminum construction that makes this product extremely durable and portable. This outdoor grill features exceptional temperature control, which allows you to cook your meal in perfection.
- Perfect combo of grill and smokers
- Excellent four vents
- Heavy duty aluminum construction
- Exceptional temperature management
- Tel-tru thermometer
- Very expensive
- Professional level
- Beautiful and sleek design
- Easy to assemble and use
- Detachable griddle top
- Four burners
- Four strong caster wheels
- Heavy duty stainless steel burners
- Exceptional heat retention
- Even heat distribution
- A bit pricey compared to other outdoor grills
- Perfect for any outdoor use
- Safe to use
- 20,000 BTU
- Easy to use
- No design or finish diversity
- Large space for cooking
- Easy assembly process
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Premium construction
- Durable and long-lasting
- Sleek design
- Safe and secure BBQ activity
- Assembly may require extra tools
- Great for outdoors and indoors
- Adjustable temperature control
- Sturdy non-stick coating
- Fat-removing slope
- Drip tray included
- Detachable stand
- Can bump up your electric bill
This product is extremely durable and it can last for many years. And so it is highly recommended.
Blackstone 1554 Station-4-burner-Propane Grill
The Blackstone 1554 Station-4-burner-Propane Fueled-Restaurant Grade-Professional 36 inch Outdoor Flat Top Gas Grill is perfect for your outdoor kitchen. It looks gorgeous and sleek, and it is absolutely durable. This product is equipped with a quick ignition button for an effortless grilling. The four burners can be controlled individually, and you need not worry about the stability of the grill.
This product oozes with professionalism, and it is highly recommended.
Giantex Propane Tabletop Gas Grill
The Giantex Propane Tabletop Gas Grill is not only perfect for your outdoor kitchen, but it is also great for your camping adventures. It is made from high quality 430 stainless steel that makes this kitchen grill extremely durable. This outdoor grill is designed for BBQ-grill enthusiasts, and it is portable enough to be carried from your outdoor kitchen to your chosen camping ground.
This product is highly recommended thanks to its multiple functionalities and durability.
TACKLIFE 22.5 inch Charcoal Grill
The TACKLIFE 22.5 inch Charcoal Grill is a great addition to your outdoor kitchen. You can grill food that is good for up to 10 people simultaneously, thanks to the spacious grilling area. It is quite easy to assemble by just following the included detailed manual of the simple process. This product includes an ash leak system that keeps your outdoor kitchen free from ashes, and makes it easy for you to clean and maintain.
This product is very durable and highly recommended.
George Foreman 15-Serving Indoor/Outdoor Electric Grill
The George Foreman 15-Serving Indoor/Outdoor Electric Grill is great for your outdoor kitchen. It has a removable stand that allows you to transport this grill to a table or countertop, in case that rain showers your non-shaded outdoor kitchen grill area. This product features a non-stick coating that makes it easy for you to grill and clean. It also has a fat-removing slope that eliminates up to 42% of meat fat. Plus it has a drip tray.
This product is perfect for your indoor and outdoor kitchen. And so it comes highly recommended.
An outdoor kitchen grill is an excellent addition to your beautiful and functional outdoor kitchen. It is perfect for a day in your backyard with family and friends. BBQ time is always a favorite time for many people, and having the best outdoor kitchen grills can make your grilling moment extra special.